The world is ending.
1:55 AM
Natural disasters are really very very very scary.
It makes me realise that lives are so fragile and while I am safe here, sitting in front of my computer, people are dying and fighting for a chance to survive.
It makes me realise that I may not be able to grow up and live my dreams
that I may not be able to see what the future is like.
Mother nature I believe, is trying to punish the human race.
For their heartlessness.
But it is unfair, people who are rich just get richer and they don't get affected at all.
But people who are poor and have almost done no harm are dying and missing and injured.
It shouldn't be like this.
Look at people on facebook. They are only caring about themselves. About their glamorous pictures during graces and what not.
I thank tumblr for teaching me how to feel and how to hope and pray for others.
Although I don't believe in God, I pray for the world.
Keep silent and pray for the world.