7:21 AM

5 bottles of BEER and 2 bottles of SOJU.
Lee Sungmin you have gone crazy.
But I love you because of these unpredictable occasions where you actually go crazy.

You don't have to be rational all the time.
You don't have to be good all the time.

You are unpredictable. Good and bad, do and don't is very absolute for you.
There's just a thin wall between the two for you to break.
You go for the extremes.

That's why I love you. I love you because you are not ideal, because you are human.
I love you because you won't change this unpredictability, you won't change.
No matter what others say.

Allow yourself to go crazy, to wander off without warning.
Allow yourself to defy instructions without a care for the consequence.
You are also one who wants to break free.

I know. I am too.
profile
♥heretodayandgonetomorrow

i adore ITALY
kimheechul
kandayuu
i am weird but you see i don't really care.


credits
CSS/BGPHOTO